Welcome to the Innovation Forum for Organic Farming in Brandenburg (InnoForum Ökolandbau Brandenburg)
The InnoForum is an open platform designed for companies and academics to share ideas and find and test new solutions. It is particularly important that platform users are treated as equals in communication. The only way a productive basis for sharing ideas and experiences and constructive cooperation can emerge is by working together. And only together can the right environment be created to enable innovation to flourish in organic farming in Brandenburg along the entire value chain. This is how we understand diversity in practice.
The InnoForum is affiliated with the Eberswalde University for Sustainable Development.
The Eberswalde University for Sustainable Development, a member of the German Rectors’ Conference (HRK) , is a supporter of a nationwide campaign against xenophobia launched in 2015″ Universities for openness, tolerance and against xenophobia”. Universities cultivate an open-minded environment by design. Their research and teaching are based on the diversity of opinions and international dialogue.
A concise summary of the emergence of the InnoForum Ökolandbau Brandenburg can be found in German in the brochure “Zukunftsfähige Hochschulen gestalten | Beispiele des Gelingens aus Lehre, Forschung, Betrieb, Governance und Transfer” (Shaping sustainable universities | Examples of success in teaching, research, operation, governance and transfer) starting on page 138.
- Professional dialogue with colleagues, researchers, academics, students…
- Networked diversity – entrepreneurs, nature conservationists, industry newcomers, gardeners, farmers and consultants have the opportunity to talk to social workers, cheesemakers, bakers, dairy farmers, lobbyists, sheep farmers, direct marketers …
- Contact with graduates and potential employees through e.g. internships, student projects, etc.
- Integrated into classroom to support student projects that aim to answer individual company questions
- Formal and informal dialogue in the entire knowledge system and opportunities for networking
- Innovative potential in the industry is explored and can be harnessed
- More closely aligned with practical needs and integration into teaching
- Innovative teaching concepts, e.g. research-based learning which gives students insight into real (organic) farming and companies in the value chain and challenges them with practical real-life issues
- Project work in small groups to foster team work Academia/research
- Experience with on-farm research and transdisciplinary collaboration for over 10 years
- Separate coordination office at HNE for formal and informal dialogue with practising professionals. This is the ideal foundation for transdisciplinary and bottom-up research
- Findings transferred to practice and shared in the knowledge system
1. Biolandhof Behring
2. Bioland Markt GmbH
3. Biokorntakt Vertriebs GmbH
4. FÖL e.V.
5. Gärtnerhof Staudenmuüller GbR
6. Globus Naturkost & Naturwaren
7. Gut Netzow GbR
8. Gut Schmerwitz GmbH & Co. KG
9. Gut Temmen GmbH & Co. KG
10. Gut Wilmersdorf GbR
11. Hof Am Weinberg
12. Hof Rittgarten
13. Hof Schwalbennest
14. Lehrschäferei Friedrichsfelde
15. Märkisches Landbrot GmbH
16. Ökodorf Brodowin GmbH & Co. Betriebs-KG
17. Ökohof Kuhhorst
18. Vern e. V.
19. Weidewirtschaft Liepe e. G.
21. Ziegenkäserei Karolinenhof
22. BioKräuterei Oberhavel
23. Demeter Hof Langanke
24. Obstbau und Schäferei Willert
25. Gut Lanke
26. Hof Apfeltraum
27. Hof Määhgut
28. Sonja Moor Landbau
29. Bauernhof Weggun
We also work with around 50 associated practice partners along the value chain.